WHG Removals are currently seeking to recruit Part-time drivers with a view to the Full-time for the right candidate. Self employed basis.
to work in the UK
- Fluent and clear verbal and written
- Fluent in English
- Be reliable & on time
- Be hard working and self motivated
- Smart/clean appearance
- Physically fit as a lot of heavy
lifting will be involved
- Must have great customer service
- Work well in a team as well as on
- Be able to make on the spot decisions
- Fill out small amount of paperwork
- Be prepared for occasional early
- Be prepared for occasional long
- Be prepared to drive all over UK
- Occasional nights away
- Removals experience preferred but not
transport is needed to be able to get to us.
As an experienced member of the team
you will pack and move household and office furniture and other items to the
new premises or into the storage. But it doesn't stop there, we also do
exhibition moves and multi-drop collections and deliveries. Put simply, no two
jobs are the same.
A typical day...
- Driving yourself and porter(s) to a
- Checking with the client which items
are to be moved
- Taking apart large items of furniture
for packing and removal
- Packing items, loading them into the
vehicle and securing them safely
- Driving to the new location, unloading
belongings and placing them where client wants them.
UK/EU clean Driving License (less than 6 points)
be over 25 for insurance reasons.
Salary £8.21 per hour for the trial period of 1 Month, then £10 per hour.